Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's all about the food

Really.

We've all heard
 "you are what you eat,"
 right?  Well, its true.  Our bodies and by extension our lives  are built from the fuel we consume - food, ideas, products, education and on and on.

Because I am always working to be the best I can be, I know I need to put the best into me to feed that end: The best ideas, the best experiences, and yes, the best food.

It would be great if you got to have the best in life as well.

To help us both figure out what that is in this world of increasing complexity, this blog will explore food and all the issues that affect it - from farming practices to recipes, it will show up in the discussion here.

So please check back occasionally to see where this path leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment